Healthcare leaders from Blue Shield of California, CareSource, UT Health Austin and Vori Health discuss the importance of adopting a whole-person approach across the broader healthcare experience to maximize value, drive healthy behavior change and ensure more equitable care. Learn how to develop an integrated whole-person solution framework and implement strategies to support members with chronic and high-risk conditions.
- Adopting self-service digital tools and applications to engage members
- Providing access to resources, health coaches, medication, and mental/behavioral health support
- Leveraging medical and SDoH data to determine unique needs, tailor care, and sustain healthy behavior change
- Judith Davis, Vice President Clinical Operations, Ohio Market, CareSource
- Angie Kalousek Ebrahimi, Senior Director, Lifestyle Medicine, Blue Shield of California
- Karl Koenig, M.D., M.S., Executive Director, Musculoskeletal Institute; Division Chief of Orthopaedic Surgery, Associate Professor of Surgery and Perioperative Care, Dell Medical School,
- Ryan A. Grant, MD, MBA, FAANS, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Vori Health
Dealing with back, neck, or joint pain?
We can help. See a doctor and start feeling like you again from the comfort and convenience of home.Get started